About the company:
LAMPS PLUS is a privately held corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells portable lighting, fixture lighting, home décor items and a variety of other related products. Its worldwide headquarters is located in the Chatsworth district of the San Fernando Valley region of the city of Los Angeles, California.
It offers chandeliers, pendant lighting systems, ceiling medallions, and chandelier cord covers, ceiling lights, kitchen lighting systems, track lighting systems, and recessed lighting systems; and table, desk, floor, and swag lamps, as well as up lights and clip-on lights. The company also offers wall scones for indoors and outdoors, bathroom lighting fixtures, picture lights, swing arm lamps, wall lamps, under cabinet lights, LED strip lights, bathroom hardware, bathroom vanities furniture, and wall mirrors; outdoor lighting fixtures, landscape lighting fixtures, party lights, outdoor fountains, outdoor furniture, and barbeque lights; ceiling fans, fan light kits, desk and floor fans, bathroom exhaust fans, and fan ceiling medallions; seating products, tables, cabinets and storage items, and beds; and home decors, such as mirrors, clocks, wall décors, fountains, patio and garden décors, sculptures, fireplaces, bed and bath items, home textiles, wallpapers, area rugs, entertaining and dining items, and home accessories. In addition, it offers light bulbs, dimmers switches and lighting controls, air purifiers, bath exhaust fans, book lights, doorbells and chimes, emergency exit lights, lamp shades, lighting accessories, and night lights. Further, the company provides in-home consultations, expert workshops, and installation services. It offers its products online, as well as through its stores in the Western United States. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Chatsworth, California with stores in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
Shipping and Processing Charges – Standard Shipping:
Standard shipping in the United States is done via all major ground carriers, including FedEx, UPS, United States Postal Service (USPS), and FedEx SmartPost (which uses USPS for final delivery to the package destination). For orders shipping to Canada, only standard shipping is available at this time. Once your order ships, transit time is 3 to 7 business days within the 48 contiguous United States, based on shipping location. Deliveries to Canada can take up to 7 business days, depending on the shipping location and customs clearance.
Shipping and processing charges for all items delivered in the US and abroad are based on the item size, weight, delivery destination, and other factors. We do our best to provide you with accurate shipping and delivery times for all our designs, but please note that these times are estimates only. Shipping and delivery estimates are not a guarantee. We’re sorry, but at this time we are unable to ship to PO Box addresses.
Deliveries in the US can take up to 7 business days, depending on the shipping location. Deliveries to Canada can take up to 10 business days, depending on shipping location. Our free shipping offer applies only to certain items, and only on shipments made to the 48 contiguous states and Canada. We do not ship on major holidays, including Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
60-Day Return Policy – Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:
We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase, return it within 60 days of receiving it. Note that some conditions apply and not all products are eligible for return; read below for our complete policy. Absolutely no returns will be accepted after 60 days; please inspect all products upon receipt.
Please note the following:
- All returns must be made with a Return Merchandise Authorization number; please call our Customer Service center at 877-704-2425 (the US and abroad, except Canada) or 888-235-7657 (Canada).
- Furniture and rug purchases cannot be returned to a Lamps Plus store location; they must be shipped back to our warehouse.
- All returned items must be sent back to us using the original shipping boxes and packing materials.
- Installed products with cut wires or loose crystals returned from a US address will be subject to a $50 USD fee. Installed products with cut wires or loose crystal returned to Lamps Plus from Canada will be subject to the equivalent amount in CAD based on the exchange rate at the time your return is processed.
- Sales of clearance items, giclee items personalized with uploaded photos, and custom made-to-order items are final.
- Our free return shipping offer applies only to the 48 continental US states and excludes certain items.
- If your item qualifies for Free Return Shipping, we will issue you a prepaid return shipping label. Please note you must take your package to an authorized drop-off location; pick-up service is not included.
- White Glove and Threshold orders must be returned within 10 days.
- Please note, non-residential sales are covered by separate policies and conditions; please contact Lamps Plus Professionals or Lamps Plus Hospitality for more information.