About the Company:
The first Kohl’s store was a corner grocery store opened in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1927 by Maxwell Kohl. The company’s first department store opened in September 1962. British American Tobacco Company took a controlling interest in the company in 1972, and in 1979, the Kohl family left the management of the company. A group of investors purchased the company in 1986 from British-American Tobacco and took it public in 1992. Kohl’s is the second-largest department store by retail sales in the United States.
The company is headquartered in the Milwaukee suburb of Menominee Falls, Wisconsin, operating 1,162 stores in 49 states. Kohl’s is America’s largest department store chain by the number of stores.
Kohl’s private brands, which include Sonoma, Croft & Barrow, and Apt.9 generate nearly half of the firm’s $19 billion in annual sales. Kohl’s has plans to re-launch and reimagine the billion-dollar Sonoma brand for apparel and home goods.
- American Beauty, men’s and women’s patriotic clothing
- Apt. 9, clothing and shoes for young men and women
- Candie’s, women’s clothing and accessories
- Croft & Barrow, men’s and women’s clothing and shoes
- Daisy Fuentes, women’s clothing and shoes
- Dana Buchman, men’s and women’s upscale clothing
- Jennifer Lopez, women’s clothing and accessories
- Jumping Beans, baby, toddler and young children’s clothing and shoes
- LC Lauren Conrad, women’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Marc Anthony, men’s clothing and accessories
- Mudd Jeans, women’s and girls’ clothing and jeans
- Simply Vera Vera Wang, women’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- So, women’s and girls’ clothing and accessories, swimwear, sleepwear, shoes
- Sonoma (since 1994), casual clothing and shoes for men, women, and children
- Tek Gear, active and athletic clothing, accessories and shoes for men, women, and children
- Tony Hawk, boys’ clothing and shoes
- Urban Pipeline, (since 2006), casual clothing and shoes for men and boys.
Free standard shipping $75 purchase.
4 Orders placed by 1pm (local time) will be delivered by 8pm same day. Orders placed after 1pm (local time) will be delivered next day.
3 This service is only applicable in select markets. This option may not be available in your area.
2 One and two-day shipping is not available on all items due to shipping restrictions on the product or the product’s contents.
1 Your total shipping charges are calculated based on the following:
- Shipping method
- Subtotal amount after any discounts or Kohl’s Cash/Rewards are applied.
Multiple Packages (Partial Shipments):
Please note that we may need to divide your order into two or more shipments. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation email for each shipment we send you. However, your shipping charges will not be affected by this.
Due to certain shipping restrictions, not all Kohls.com merchandise can be shipped via our priority services (One-, Two- and Same-Day) or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
Returning online purchases in-store is the quickest way to receive your refund or credit. Just bring the item and your order invoice to the Customer Service Desk of any Kohl’s store. If you need to, you can reprint a copy of your purchase invoice. Just log into your Kohls.com shopping account.Need to return or exchange an item without a packing slip?
Kohl’s Charge: Our Store Associates can look up Kohl’s Charge purchases up to 36 months after the purchase date. The credit can be applied to your account.
Other Payment Methods: For non-Kohl’s Charge purchases, or purchases made outside the 36-month timeframe: we’ll give you a Kohl’s Merchandise Credit or a corporate-issued refund.
How to Return your Online Order by Mail
If you’d rather return by mail, follow these 3 easy steps:
Log into your Kohls.com shopping account to reprint your order invoice.
Fill out the return form that was included in your package and place it, your order invoice, and the item you want to return in a sturdy box.
Send your package back to us. (Ask for a tracking number on higher priced returns.)
- Include tags for all items. Remember, items should not be worn or used.
- Kohl’s doesn’t pay for return shipping.
Unfortunately, we can’t accept exchanges by mail. If you wish to exchange an item for a different size or color, we ask that you bring the item along with your order invoice to the Customer Service Desk at any Kohl’s store.
Note: Certain items are online exclusives which are not carried by our stores. Please double-check the status of the item online prior to visiting your store to complete your exchange.
Returning items delivered by freight
Unfortunately, we can’t process returns at Kohl’s stores for large items that were delivered by freight. To return these items(s):
- Follow the directions on the stop sign printed near the bottom of your order invoice.
- Shipping costs and surcharges will not be refunded.
- You’ll be charged a 15% re-stocking fee. If you’re returning the item because it’s defective, we won’t charge this fee.