About the Company:
Dara Levy the creation of Dermaflash is the culmination of her love of beauty and wellness. You know that one girl who every other girl goes to for the best of the best advice. Well, Dara was always that girl. Known as the go-to ‘beauty maven’ in her circle of friends, she was also generous and eager to share her discoveries. Dara took her passion for all things aesthetic to a new level when she opened a luxury medspa in Chicago’s Gold Coast in 2009. Rather than just sharing what she was doing herself with other women, she decided to offer them the best of the best treatments and products all under one glam roof. For the next five years, Dara put both her creativity and diehard passion for the best lotions and potions to work while treating some of Chicago’s most famous faces with her signature treatments. One of her breakthrough treatments was called Dermaflash, a unique twist on the concept of dermaplaning to exfoliate the skin. Women who had visited her medspa began to write back from all over the country: “Can you recommend anyone in my area who can do that for my skin?” and her regular clients kept saying how everyone asked what they had done because their skin was glowing.
It began in a flash:
The in spa response to Dermaflash was so amazing that Dara had an “aha moment” and recognized that there was no at home solution on the market. All women want smooth skin that allows makeup to glide on, and they also want an easy, painless way to get rid of peach fuzz.
- Consult your dermatologist prior to using Dermaflash device if you have medical concerns.
- Don’t use Dermaflash on unintended areas of the body including on surface of lips, nose and eyelids. Dermaflash is designed only for use on the face, chin and décolleté.
- Don’t use Dermaflash on active acne, psoriasis, rosacea, open sores, skin with a rash, sunburned or distressed skin or on skin surfaces where cuts, abrasions or any kind of healing is present. Do not use Device or on moles, cancerous areas or lesions or on skin which has recently been treated with a laser or recently chemically treated.
- Some users report a temporary tingling feeling after using the Device this may be due to increased microcirculation. Don’t use Dermaflash if you experience a worsening of the skin (skin feels tense, uncomfortable, irritated, red, burning, etc.). Stop using Dermaflash and consult your doctor.
- Children should not use or play with the Dermaflash. The device has not been tested on children.
- Do not reuse an Edge. For hygiene, safety, and best results always use a new edge. Discard edge directly into wastebasket after use and place Dermaflash in charging base. Ensure Edge tray is on flat surface when loading device with new Edge. 7. Don’t use Dermaflash device, charging base or Edges that are damaged or appear damaged and never attempt to open or repair the device. Doing this could result in injury or possible fatal electric shock. This product contains no serviceable parts.
- Don’t use, place or store device or charging base where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Neither the charging base nor the device is intended for immersion or use in the shower. Never reach for the Dermaflash charging base or plug that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately from the wall socket. Evidence of liquid infiltration into any component of the device will void the warranty.
- Your Dermaflash is rechargeable with its included USB cable and adapter. Don’t plug the USB adapter into an outlet with a voltage other than that specified on the rating label found on the base of the charger. Always check the plug configuration for the country or location you are visiting.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this owner’s manual. Call Dermaflash at 888-821-1289 with any questions or concerns.
CAUTION: Before charging, make sure the charging port and charging base are free from water. Don’t use your Dermaflash device while charging. Never use the device or charger if they are damaged, and only use the charger supplied by Dermaflash with the device.